TIU21 Meal Plan Fave ~ Angel Food Mini Muffins
Kat and I are obsessed with protein mini muffins. If you watch our story on Instagram, you’ll see us with huge bags of these while we’re traveling or on set. We always make sure to prep a big batch for the week so that we have a healthy snack no matter where we are or how busy we get!
This recipe is also perfect for when you have a sweet tooth and still want to keep it #TIUapproved. It’s made with clean and simple ingredients like our plant-based, gluten-free Tone It Up Protein, egg whites, and unsweetened almond milk. This high protein combo will keep you satisfied and help you form beautiful, lean muscle. That’s why we included them in our Tone It Up 21 Meal Plan ~ they’re the absolute perfect snack!
Try whipping these up this weekend for healthy goodies all week! We even keep a few in our purse… just in case ;)
Angel Food Mini Muffins
Makes 12 mini muffins, 3 mini muffins per serving
4 scoops vanilla Tone It Up Protein
3/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup coconut cream
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Optional unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk protein, eggs whites, almond milk, and coconut cream until smooth.
3. Add baking soda and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
4. Spray mini muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
5. Pour mixture into pan. Optional to top with unsweetened coconut flakes. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.