Healthy Raspberry Almond Crumble ~ TIU31 Bonus Recipe!
Hey gorgeous! Whatcha up to this weekend? We have a special Friday treat for youu! (TIU approved of course🤗 ) We teamed up with Skinny Dipped Almonds to bring you an amaaaazing Raspberry Almond Crumble! This delicious dessert is made with clean Tone It Up Vanilla Protein, Tone It Up Marine Collagen, and Skinny Dipped Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almonds. Can you think of a better combo?!🍓🙌🏻 We had them in the HQ this week and everyone was obsessed…they were gone in 5 minutes! This recipe fits perfectly with your 31 Day Meal Plan as a treat…maybe for dessert on Saturday?!
You’ll also find Skinny Dipped Almonds in your new Meal Plan as a TIU approved treat. They come in so many incredible flavors and we always have them stocked at the office! We love to sprinkle 1 oz. of almonds on top of smoothie bowls and yogurt parfaits or mix ’em in baked goods!
Whip up the recipe this weekend and share a pic with us on Insta #TIU31! Can’t wait for you try them!
Raspberry Almond Crumble
Makes 12 squares (a serving is 1 square)
Berry Collagen Filling
2 cups frozen raspberries
4 pitted dates
2 Tbsp. chia seeds
2 Tbsp. water
2 scoops Tone It Up Marine Collagen
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups almond flour
2 scoops vanilla Tone It Up Protein
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. water
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 3.5 oz bag of Dark Chocolate Raspberry Skinny Dipped Almonds
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1) To make the collagen filling, place dates in a bowl and cover with water to soften. Add berries and water to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Smash berries gently to break them down. Drain water from dates and combine with berry mixture. Lower heat and add vanilla and chia seeds; stir. Remove from heat and add Tone It Up Collagen and mix. Transfer jam to a bowl and let cool in the fridge while prepping crust. You can also prep in advance!
2) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Place all crust ingredients in a food processor. Mix completely until dough is formed.
3) Evenly press dough into the pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
4) To make crumble, place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until a sticky crumble is formed.
5) Spread 1 cup of jam over the crust. Save the rest of the jam for later (it’s amazing on Ezekiel toast)! Evenly spread crumble over jam.
6) Bake for 20 minutes or until crumble looks toasted and golden.
7) Let cool completely before cutting. Cut into even squares and enjoy!
Looking for even more amazing treats like this? Your new 31 Day Meal Plan is packed with apple cinnamon treats, pumpkin spice recipes, collagen lattes, easy crockpot meals, cozy soups, and more recipes you’ll love!
Are you ready to feel fit & fabulous this fall?!
We can’t wait for you to see your plan!