Amazing news #TIUteam!!!! We’ve been seeing so many of you wanting the LIVE workout schedule to continue and asking for more at-home fitness in the app… and we are with you! To keep the momentum of the Summer Tone Up going, we have officially extended your program another two weeks to give you more inspiration, love, and fun workouts ahead!
Your weeks 7 & 8 have been added to your Tone It Up App ~ you don’t need to do anything on your end! We’ll be following weeks 1 & 2 from the Summer Meal Plan, but have a fave week?! Feel free to choose whichever weeks you loved most. It’s all about doing what makes you feel best 💗
Another big announcement… we have another exciting summer program coming up right after! You’ll be hearing more from us soon!! xxo
Summer Tone Up Workouts!
Take a moment to look at everything you’ve accomplished so far. Congrats gorgeous, you are so strong and radiant ~ we see all of your hard work! This week we’re focusing on bringing the heat to your workout schedule:
1. Flex Fire – This upper body quickie will set your shoulders, biceps, and triceps ablaze. Keep up the intensity for both rounds!
2. Extreme Abs – Round 2 comin’ at you! This core-torching routine is one of our toughest ab workouts yet! Push yourself ~ you can and you WILL crush it!
Your Weekly Schedule!
Connect and tune in! Find your week of Tone It Up workouts on @ToneItUp!
What We’re Cookin’ This Week
We can’t get enough of the Vanilla Matcha Mini Muffins! They’re perfect for breakfast on-the-go or an energizing afternoon snack.
Vanilla Matcha Mini Muffins Recipe
Makes 8 servings
M1, M2, M4
1 cup almond flour
3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tsp. matcha powder
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
½ cup almond milk
2 Tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup unsweetened plain or almond milk yogurt
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl until well combined. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Spray mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray. Pour mixture into muffin tin. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Makes 24 mini muffins (serving size is 3 mini muffins).
TIU Community Spotlight!
Use the hashtag #TIUTeam #SummerToneUp and share your self care tips, post-workout selfies, and all of your incredible accomplishments with the Tone It Up Community. <3
Tone It Up App Love!
Join us for the 6-week Summer Tone Up! Daily at-home workouts, motivation & connection, mindful meditations, and delicious recipes!