From LA to NYC! #VlogforSummer

From LA to NYC & some fun in between, we’re sharing exclusive behind-the-scenes clips in our newest #VlogforSummer!  Before we left for our tour, we had an exciting photoshoot… get pumped up, because we’re also revealing a few new items coming your way soon! OHHH YEAHHH!

Take a look below for more behind-the-scenes shots!

Tone-it-up-fit-fierce-fabulous-book

IMG_8517 IMG_8441 IMG_8431

We love shooting with our longtime friend and photographer Nicole Hill :)

behind-the-scenes-tiu

The next day we stopped by Hallmark Home & Family for a fun fitness segment :)Tone-it-up-home-shopping-tv

We talked about the top fat burning foods!  We love grapefruit, cayenne peppers and berries!

grapefruit-tone-it-up-tv-segment

We’re superfans of Kym Douglas and Paige Hemmis… so we were super happy to meet them on set!  If you haven’t seen the show, you have to check it out :)

tone-it-up-bts

Thank you again to everyone who joined us!

xx

K&K

1. Ashley Anne Schjoneman says:

A tiu foam roller AND exercise ball?! I don’t have either here at home, so yay!!!!! Can’t wait until it’s released!! :) :)

1. toneitupcom says:

They’re both so nice! We’ve been working on them for a while, so we’re pumped for them to finally come out… no pun intended ;)

1. Heather G. says:

I’m pretty sure my husband is thinking the same thing. When I got home with the Fit, Fierce and Fabulous book I got a very big eye roll and a sigh. But when you look and feel good, it’s all worth it!

2. Lindsay Rae says:

I need a new exercise ball! Can’t wait <3

3. DaniMama_TIU says:

Awww! I loved this Video! It was amazing meeting you two! It’s so sweet seeing how excited you two were to meet us. Lol, I just purchased a foam roller and a ball :P lol. Maybe they can magically disappear and I’ll need to buy new ones ;)

4. Sara Jane Workman says:

I love you both so much! Everything you do for this community is amazing and it really shows how much you love us back!!! :) I was so sad to not be able to come to any of the book tours but I am so happy for the girls that did!!! I can’t wait for the new products and those Oakleys are mine :-D

5. karli_tonesup says:

Oh yay!! I was going to buy a foam roller tomorrow but I think I’ll wait, glad I watched this!!

6. Juna33 says:

This Vlog is amazing…and the passport misadventure is my worse nightmare! Thank God Kat got lucky :)

7. Linzey says:

Can’t wait for the new gear!!! Karena also mentioned a Tone It Up band in the string bikini workout today….I’ll definitely be stocking up on gear

8. Katherine Thousand says:

So I’ll be cutting my rent in half next month… Which means I will be buying the entire store!!! Yay! Also, I don’t know about anyone else, but the vlogs get me more motivated than anything else… So y’all should def post more :) they are entertaining, fun, AND motivating! Win, win, win.

1. Sara Jane Workman says:

I totally agree with all of your statements!!!!

9. Tenika Beard says:

Got my book today!!! I’m crying just from the intro! So inspiring!

10. Stephanie Martins says:

Watched it and loved it! Can’t wait to see the NYC to Boston vlog! It was awesome meeting you in person! <3

11. Courtney Mitzak says:

I can’t even deal with how fantastic you two are. Can I please be your third wheel?!

12. Starflykiwi says:

Love love LOVED the vlog! So fun and exciting!

13. Alexandra Mauro says:

Any retreat news?! Can’t wait!!!!

14. mindy D says:

I have been holding out on buying an exercise ball because I remember you ladies mentioning a tiu one awhile back!!! I cannot wait! Can we have some outfit details from the vlog!? Kat’s gray sweater and hoodie and the baggy pink and white shirt at the end of the vlog!! :) :) love.

15. KK says:

Loving the music in your vlogs! What song is the “ooh ooh ooh” song in this vlog?!

16. jojo1090 says:

great video girls! I wish you both could have made it to Denver!! @karenakatrina what shirt was katrina wearing at the very end the pink and white!? loved it!

17. jojo1090 says:

what are the new TIU fitness gear products??

18. Krusso68 says:

Can I ask an odd question? Kat what color blush are you wearing during the photoshoot in the beginning? You’re GLOWING!

19. lisawitchcat says:

can’t wait for the new TIU stuff in store :) hope you’ll release it latest in August cause I’m in the US during August and can order everything I want and take it with me to Austria <3