No Tricks, All Treats! Healthy Halloween Recipes
Trick or TREAT yourself girl! We’re sharing some scary good Halloween treats that are TIU approved of course 😉 We whipped up these delish and healthy recipes so you can enjoy spooky season with all your boos! These treats are made with clean ingredients that will leave you feeling energized and ready to take on the holiday! Once you make these recipes, share a pic with us on Insta #TIUTeam! We wanna see you in your costume too!
Hope you have an amazing Halloween weekend boo-tiful! 👻❤️
Wicked Good Yogurt Bark
Makes 6 servings
2 cups of your fave vanilla yogurt, plus another 1/4 cup (separated) for purée (we used YQ by Yoplait ~ it’s lower in sugar & protein-packed; you can also use coconut or almond yogurt!)
2 Tbsp. pumpkin purée
12 pieces unsweetened dried mandarin oranges (or dried apricots or mangoes)
2 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
1 Tbsp. butterscotch chips (or chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter chips!)
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Spread 2 cups yogurt on the baking sheet until it’s about 1⁄4-inch thick.
3. Combine 1⁄4 cup yogurt with pumpkin purée. Top a spoonful of this mixture at a time onto yogurt on the baking sheet. Use a knife to swirl pumpkin-yogurt mixture into yogurt.
4. Top yogurt with dried oranges, pistachios, butterscotch chips, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
5. Freeze for about 1 hour or until yogurt is frozen solid. Break into pieces and enjoy!
6 g protein / 1 g fiber/ 2 g fat / 14 g carbs / 95 calories
Love At First Bite Pumpkin PB Treats
Makes about 24 bites; serving size is 1
1 cup almond flour
2 scoops peanut butter Tone It Up Protein
3⁄4 tsp. baking powder
1⁄2 tsp. pumpkin spice seasoning
1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup pumpkin purée
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1⁄2 cup finely chopped almonds (for rolling)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, pumpkin spice seasoning, and sea salt. Mix well to combine.
3. In a separate medium-size bowl, combine peanut butter, pumpkin purée, and maple syrup. Mix well to combine. Slowly mix in almond flour mixture until all ingredients are combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Put mixture in fridge for about 10 minutes to chill. Meanwhile, finely chop the almonds in a food processor.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Remove cookie mixture from fridge. Roll cookies into 1 Tbsp. size bites and then roll the bites in the chopped almonds. Place on cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
6 g protein / 2 g fiber / 9 g fat / 7 g carbs / 127 calories
Boo-tiful Berry Bars
Makes about 12 servings
1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts or cashews
10 pitted dates
Zest of 1 lemon
1 scoop vanilla Tone It Up Protein
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup frozen blueberries
Pinch of sea salt
White chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Line a small freezer-safe square dish with parchment paper (we used a 4×6 glass dish). Set aside.
2. Put all ingredients (except for white chocolate chips) in a food processor and blend well.
3. Spread the blueberry mixture into the prepared dish and press with a spoon until you have an even layer.
4. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and freeze for about 1 hour or until solid. Cut into bars & enjoy!
4 g protein / 4 g fiber / 9 g fat / 22 g carbs / 178 calories
Witch’s Brew Apple Collagen Tonic
Makes 1 serving
12 oz. of hot water
1 scoop Tone It Up Marine Collagen
2 apple cinnamon tea bags
1 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 cinnamon stick
1 round slice of honey crisp apple
1. Add 1 scoop of Tone It Up marine collagen to a large (12 oz.) mug and pour in hot water. Stir to combine.
2. Add tea bags, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon stick, & apple slice.
3. Give it a little stir and let brew for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy!
8 g protein / 6 g fiber / 0 g fat / 15 g carbs / 83 calories
Looking for even more healthy treats like these? Your new 31 Day Meal Plan is packed with apple cinnamon treats, pumpkin spice recipes, collagen lattes, easy crockpot meals, cozy soups, and more recipes you’ll love!
We can’t wait for you to see your plan!