Healthy Halloween Treats!
These recipes will do the trick to serve at a Halloween party or whip up while handing out candy to trick or treaters. We used vanilla Tone It Up Protein as the base for the cake pops to make them gluten-free and high in that lean muscle-forming protein!
What are you doing for Halloween babe? Tell us in the comments! 👻🎃
Spooky Vanilla Cake Pops
Serves 12, 1 cake pop per serving
2 scoops vanilla Tone It Up Protein
2 Tbsp. coconut flour or almond flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. almond milk yogurt or Greek yogurt
Dark chocolate chips
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add maple syrup, coconut oil, egg, and 1/2 cup almond milk yogurt or Greek yogurt and combine.
3. Spray cake pop tin with coconut oil spray. Add the batter and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
4. Dip cake pops in remaining yogurt and garnish with 2 chocolate chips per pop to make “ghosts!”
Spiked Mulled Apple Cider
Serves 8, 8oz glass per serving
7 cups apple cider
2 oranges, thinly sliced (including rind) + 1 orange for serving
1/2 inch fresh ginger, thinly sliced
6 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. whole cloves
5 whole Star Anise pods
1 cup dark rum
1. Add all ingredients except for the rum into a large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish while straining out the orange, ginger, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and Star Anise. Add in fresh sliced orange and stir in the rum.
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup pecans
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a large pot over medium heat, add the coconut oil and popcorn kernels. Cover and shake the pan every 20 seconds or so. Remove from heat once the sound of popping has stopped. This means all the kernels are popped!
2. Pour the popcorn into a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Pro-tip ~ Try chopping up a peanut butter chocolate Tone It Up Protein Bar and sprinkling into your popcorn!
Looking for even more healthy treats like these? Your new 31 Day Meal Plan is packed with apple cinnamon treats, pumpkin spice recipes, collagen lattes, easy crockpot meals, cozy soups, and more recipes you’ll love!
We can’t wait for you to see your plan!