Hi beautiful! One week from today we’ll be laying out our workout clothes, meal prepping brand new healthy recipes to enjoy at home, checking in on Instagram with our #SummerToneUp goals, and setting our alarms to wake up 20 minutes earlier!! That’s because your Summer Tone Up program starts next Monday ~ it’s the one week countdown baby!
Say YES and make the commitment to yourself here ~ and keep reading for a sneak peek at what’s in store for you over the next six weeks together!
Summer Tone Up Workouts!
Your Summer Tone Up includes NEW workouts that fit into your lifestyle at home! We poured our hearts into making this program for you and know you’re going to love it!! Here’s a little preview of the workouts included in your program! In your Tone It Up App you’ll also receive a workout schedule each week!
Supercharged HIIT – Get ready to supercharge your metabolism with this fun and efficient weekly challenge with Karena & Katrina.
Extreme Abs – We’re mega-sculpting those gorgeous abs of yours with one of our toughest routines yet!
Kettle Booty Max – It’s all about those booty gains with Kat’s go-to kettlebell strength moves.
Ultimate Leg Day – This K&K routine features supersets to tone & sculpt your entire lower half…plus a surprise finisher at the end!
Also included in your program ~ Barre Booty HIIT, Flex Fire, K&K Total Body Strength, Summer Sculpt Yoga, Strong Arms, Band ‘N Flow, Level Up HIIT, and new meditations! Sign up in your app and let’s supercharge our summer together.
Your Weekly Instagram LIVE Schedule!
Mark your calendar, it’s Wine Not Wednesday Happy Hour with K&K: 5/6 @ 4p PST on @ToneItUp!
Join Karena and Outdoor Voices for a signature Tone It Up App workout ~ RSVP here.
And check out your full Tone It Up LIVE workout lineup on @ToneItUp! It’s going to be so much fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
What We’re Cookin’ This Week
Your Summer Tone Up Meal Plan is packed with healthy new recipes, weekly menus, and nutrition guidelines that will have you feeling your best! Everything you need is in your Tone It Up App.
One of our favorite new healthy snacks from the Summer Tone Up Meal Plan are the Coconut Collagen Bites! The amino acids in collagen help to support radiant hair, glowing skin, healthy nails, and aid in repairing body tissue!
Coconut Collagen Bites Recipe
Makes 24 servings
1 cup blueberries or raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 Tbsp. water
4 scoops Tone It Up collagen creamer
1 ½ cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
¼ cup coconut butter, softened
1 cup dark chocolate chips (or coconut butter)
Freeze-dried fruit for garnish, crushed (optional)
1. Combine berries, water, and collagen creamer in a blender; puree until smooth.
2. Pour puree into a mixing bowl. Add coconut and coconut butter; mix to combine.
3. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and either roll it into a ball and place on a large plate or press it into a silicone mini muffin liner. Repeat with the remaining mixture and freeze for 30 minutes, until hardened.
4. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until smooth.
5. Dip each ball in chocolate to coat and return to the plate. Or scoop 1 tsp. of chocolate into each muffin liner, spreading it to cover the top. Quickly sprinkle the freeze-dried berries on top before the chocolate hardens.
6. Place the bites in the refrigerator until chocolate completely sets. Store in the fridge but let sit at room temperature for a few minutes before enjoying.
TIU Community Spotlight!
Stronger together! Invite your girlfriends to join the Summer Tone Up with you ~ strengthen, community, love! Use the hashtag #TIUTeam #SummerToneUp <3