Your Tone It Up Protein Is Better Than Ever
We have some exciting news for you!!! We’ve been working hard with our team to make some amazing upgrades to your Tone It Up Protein!
We’re always asking this community for feedback, listening to all your suggestions, and working to continuously evolve and be better for YOU! We really heard you and took in everything you had to say about your TIU Protein ~ what you loved, what you wanted to see more of, how we could change to best serve you.
With all your feedback in mind, we made a few exciting updates to your protein to make it the best yet. It’s everything you always loved about your TIU Protein and MORE!
It now tastes better than ever ~ so creamy & delicious 😋 Plus, we added a few special ingredients and superfoods so you’re getting even more in every scoop!
Check out more details below. We know you’re going to love it!
Your Tone It Up Team!
Tone It Up Protein ~ What’s New!
- Your new TIU Protein has an optimized protein blend of pea protein, chia protein, and oat milk for a creamy, rich, delicious taste! Check out more of the upgrades…
– Oat milk for added protein, a hint of natural sweetness, and extra creaminess. Oat milk is also an amazing source of calcium, potassium, and iron ~ all important minerals for heart health! Plus, we used gluten-free oats!
– Chia protein for a dose of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s have MAJOR superfood perks including reducing inflammation, boosting mood, protecting your heart, improving the quality of your sleep, and even keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
– Coconut creamer for a creamier taste and more healthy fats. Healthy fats boost your energy levels and brain power, protect your heart health, and keep you feeling satisfied.
– Chicory root fiber for natural sweetness and more fiber. The added fiber helps keep your energy levels steady and keeps you satisfied between meals. Chicory root fiber is a prebiotic fiber so it also improves your gut health, aids in digestion, fights inflammation, and helps your body absorb healthy minerals.
You may have noticed that the new protein formula has a slightly higher carbohydrate content. This comes from chicory root fiber’s inulin, a type of soluble fiber found in many plants. Inulin is actually amazing because it promotes the growth of healthy bacteria that helps our bodies metabolize carbs and absorb sugar from the blood. Translation: these are healthy carbs that your body needs to function at its best!
Plus, research shows that inulin has slimming benefits! It can help decrease levels of the hunger hormone ghrelin.
– Increased the serving size from 23 grams to 29 grams ~ You get more superfoods in every scoop!
– Brand new look ~ You may have noticed your protein even looks a little different. We got a lot of feedback that you girls wanted a slender canister to make it easier to pick up! And we think it’s even cuter than before :)
– Better than EVER taste ~ Our #1 reason for creating this new protein was to make it taste EVEN better! We listened to your feedback and can’t wait for you to try the best-tasting plant-based protein available!
Still The Same Amazing Perks
As always, your Tone It Up Protein is…
- – Made with the highest quality pea protein ~ pea protein is one of the few plant-based complete proteins, which means it contains all 9 of the essential amino acids the body needs (your bod doesn’t produce these on its own)
- – Packed with 15 grams of plant-based protein to help you build lean muscle, boost your metabolism, and recover post-workout
– 14 servings per container
– Made with the cleanest ingredients ~ no fillers or fake ingredients. Only what you can pronounce and trust to put into your body 🤗
Where Can I Get It?!
- We are so excited to share that your new Tone It Up Protein is now available at Kroger! Find a store near you to stock up HERE!
- We’re quickly transitioning over from our current powders to the new formula on ToneItUp.com! We’re so excited for you to try it!