Happy Valentine’s Day! Surprise Video

lyb-tone-it-up

Happy Valentine’s Day! ♡

Today is a day to celebrate! Start the day with a smile ~ finish it with champagne! Show us your #TIUDateNight pics on instagram or in the community.

We wrote you a Valentine below and we released a surprise video… a 25 Q&A that you can do yourself below!! We can’t wait to see your answers! You can do a video, blog post or just write them up :) See all the questions below! Don’t forget to check out this week’s schedule on Sunday… we’re keeping the momentum going by releasing  fitness schedules every week!  Monday marks 30 days until spring… OH YES! Sunny days, shorts and flip flops are right around the corner ☀

happy-valentines-day-tone-it-up

Valentine’s day is about love ~ and not just the romantic kind! It’s about showing your love for your friends, family, co workers…and most importantly, yourself! It’s also about having a nice time. Whether you’re with your girlfriends, family, boyfriend or husband, focus on enjoying the moment and truly having fun! Looking for some Tone It Up approved options to make for dessert!? Take a look at our favorite Valentine’s Day themed treats here!

katrina-scott-tone-it-up-tiu

Tone-it-up-valentines-day-healthy

Let us know what you’re up to tonight with the hashtag #TIUdatenight

These pillowtalk questions make super fun discussion starters with  friends or even with a special someone! We want to know your answers! Whether you do a YouTube video, a blog post or just write them up, they’re fun to go through!

1. What is your favorite indulgence?
  2. What is your favorite cocktail?
  3. The clothing item you can’t live without?
  4. Your favorite workout song?
  5. What is your favorite way to sweat?
  6. Your favorite new band?
  7. Your favorite color?
  8. Where did you grow up?
  9. What is your favorite TV show?
  10. Any embarrassing accidents?
  11. What was your first job?
  12. What was the name of your first pet?
  13. What’s the one thing you refuse to share?
  14. If you had to move to another country, where would you go?
  15. What is your favorite confidence booster?
  16. How fast can you say the alphabet?
  17. If you were a jungle animal, what would you be?
  18. Waffles or pancakes?
  19. Skiing or snowboarding?
  20. Your best piece dating advice?
  21. The one item you always have on you?
  22. Favorite weekend indulgence?
  23. Best pickup line?
  24. If you were a food what would you be?
  25. Think of your life as a movie ~ what’s the title?

Sending you lots of LOVE Valentine!

xoxo

Karena & Katrina

happy-valentines-day-karena-tiu

Is your story ready to enter the Love Your Body Grand Prize giveaway!?

We can’t wait to see your stories. We realized how powerful this series was last year. So many of you wrote in with success stories, sharing that it wasn’t so much the physical changes that surprised you, but the way you carried yourselves, the way you viewed your body, your confidence and how this challenge made you feel like you could take on the world and achieve anything you set your heart to.

You became empowered and dedicated to your health and happiness!

Submissions will be accepted starting Saturday, February 15 through Friday, February 21! All entires must follow specific guidelines and be emailed to [email protected]! Watch the video and see all the details here!

GRAND PRIZE!!!

20 Love Your Body Grand Prizes include…

LYB Prize Collage

1. Kim @ Style a Go-Go says:

You two are amazing! So glad to see other entrepreneurs doing so well! I only hope I can be as successful someday! :)

2. Julie says:

That was the cutest video I’ve ever seen! :D <3 Happy Saint Valentine's Day!!

3. Mia Pritchett says:

That video was so sweet! Happy Valentine`s Day Ladies! XOXO

4. foodie4healing says:

1. Favorite Indulgence: Pizza & Chocolate! :)
    2. Favorite Cocktail: Lava Flow!
    3. Clothing Item I Can’t Live Without: Northface Zip Up Fleece
    4. Favorite New Band: Lourde
    5. Favorite Color: I don’t really have one
    6. Where I Grew Up: Northern Suburb in Minnesota
    7. Favorite TV Show: I have so many! Modern Family, New Girl, The Voice, The Biggest Loser, etc.
    8. Embarrassing Accidents: Umm…yes. Let’s just say…the state fair and a healthy body don’t mix very well. ;)
    9. First Job: Hardee’s
    10. Name of First Pet: Curley (dog)
    11. One Thing I Refuse to Share: haha! Nothing! I’m an open book.
    12. Another Country I’d Move To: Australia!
    13. Favorite Confidence Booster: Exercise! (thanks #LYB for teaching me that!)
    14. How Fast I Can Say the Alphabet: 4 seconds (yep, I totally timed that! haha)
    15. Jungle Animal I’d Be: Sloth…I love to relax at heart
    16. Waffles or Pancakes: Pancakes!!!
    17. Skiing or Snowboarding: Skiing…I’ve never been snowboarding, but I have fond memories of skiing trips with my family
    18. Best Dating Advice: Save the sex for marriage!
    19. One Item I Always Have On Me: My smartphone & my water bottle.
    20. Favorite Weekend Indulgence: Sleeping in :)
    21. Best Pickup Line: I think pick-up lines are cheesy.
    22. Food I’d Be: Dark Chocolate… Health disguised as indulgence
    23. My Life As a Movie: Authentic Redemption

5. Kirsten Price says:

This video made me smile so much <3 Loved this sweet Valentine!

6. taihmina says:

Recently I was elated to find out that your product is available through amazon for international customers. To my utter dismay I then found out that it cannot be shipped to UAE? Why? Pls help. I really wish that you people make your product available through cheaper shipping options, or use Iherb to make your product available at sooooo much better rates.

7. Joanne Moore says:

I agree watching the two of you, made me Happy and I was laughing and smiling the whole time. I also agree that having a great girlfriend is everything, I can’t imagine going threw life without mine. Best Wishes and Happy Valentines Day :)

8. Angeli L Henkle says:

Very fun game to play look forward to playing this with my girl friends.

9. kellischuh says:

This video was adorable. Every time I watch you girls it makes me wish I had girlfriends like you guys lol!

10. Danni says:

You guys should come to Australia, you would both love our beaches :

11. Laurie fortier says:

You too are so much fun love your videos and I want you to know it took me over a year but I have gone from a size 14 to a size 8, thank you for being so positive