Valentine’s Day Girlfriend Gift Guide
VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
I don’t know what it is about Valentine’s Day that I love so much… maybe it’s the red hearts everywhere, the endless chocolates, the expression of love through Valentines, the pink champagne… or that my parents met on Valentine’s Day… yes way! :)
Every year, I send my friends Valentine’s Day gifts to tell them how much I love them… and well, any excuse to send a naked chocolate man, right? This year I’m mailing gifts to a couple of my longtime girlfriends in Boston, one of my gal pals who just moved to a new city and to my grandma~ I just picture her all cozy in Connecticut receiving a box filled with amazing gifts and it makes my heart melttt. She also says she hands out the extra chocolates at her assisted living place, because she can’t possibly finish them herself- I clearly did not inherit this.
So here it is… my girlfriend gift guide for this Valentine’s Day. Hopefully my friends (and grandma) don’t see this before they receive their packages on Friday. And if you’re reading this, LOOK AWAY GIRLS, LOOK AWAY!!!!!!
TONE IT UP VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
1. Every gal will appreciate candles, soaps and flowers. Instead of the traditional roses, how about Lily’s?
3. All amazing Valentine’s Day packages include chocolates. I also found this chocolate man… he’s chiseled, decadent and delicious.
9. Pink bubbly! Veuve or whatever make’s her move ;)
10. Truffles!!! Make her something with love~ organic truffles! We will be releasing the recipe in the Nutrition Plan Member’s Newsletter tomorrow!
12. Homemade sugar cookies ~ see below!
13. A book on “What I Love About You” ~ you fill in the blanks :)
14. Not pictured, but gifts that have been a big hit ~ fuzzy socks, because who doesn’t love fuzzy socks!? Romcoms, massages, poloroid camera, BFF necklaces, journal, framed pic, facial or passes to a local fitness studio!
- -1 cup almond meal
- -1/2 cup vanilla Perfect Fit Protein
- -1 tsp baking powder
- -1/4 tsp salt
- -1/4 cup coconut oil
- -1/4 cup coconut sugar
- -1 egg
- -1/4 cup greek yogurt
- -1/2 tsp vanilla extract