Beauty Tutorial ~ Karena’s Cat Eye!
Katrina and I have a lot of fun getting ready for fun nights and special events! Beauty, makeup, hair and skin care is something we both really enjoy learning about and experimenting with… It’s all about creating the perfect sunkissed look! Since so many of you have asked for a make up tutorial, today I’m showing you exactly how to achieve that beach babe glow along with a simple cat eye!
This is our go-to look whether we’re filming, at the office or getting ready for an evening with friends! We’ve learned a lot along the way from experimenting and doing our own hair and makeup for shoots and also working with some of our favorite makeup artists. These tips will help you achieve a natural yet polished look that’s quick and flattering on everyone!
Watch below as I walk you through my favorite make up routine. Get ready for glowing skin and subtle sexy eyes!!
For more summer beauty tips take a look HERE!
- Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm
- Stila HD Bronzing Beauty Balm
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (I wear 150 & Kat wears 128)
- Smashbox step-by-step Contour Kit
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lotus Pink
- Nars Illuminator in Orgasm
- Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Sila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye in jet black or chocolate brown
- Diorshow Waterproof Mascara
- Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara (for bottom lashes)
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Lip Stain & Shine in Coral Oasis
We can’t wait to see your bronzed, glowing skin & sexy cat eye! Share your pics with us on Instagram with the hashtag #KarenasCatEye