3 Slimming BIKINI Smoothies!

Today we’re sharing 3 slimming post-workout smoothies. Packed with lean protein, hydrating fruits, and antioxidant-filled superfoods, these tropical delights pair perfectly with daily sweat sessions. They’ll give your body just what it needs to repair and recover from a tough workout

ITTY BITTY BIKINI SMOOTHIE

Why we love it: Say buh-bye to snack attacks! Not only are raspberries bursting with vitamins and antioxidants, but they also happen to contain more fiber than other fruits. This winning high fiber and protein combo will keep you super satisfied until your next meal.

• 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
  • 1/2 of a fresh mango, sliced
  • 1 scoop of vanilla Tone It Up Protein
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 5 ice cubes made with pineapple juice

COCONUT CORE SMOOTHIE

Why we love it: With both banana and coconut water, this sweet blend packs a potassium punch! This much-needed mineral is great to include into your post-workout regime because it helps your muscles contract and it really replenishes your body after an intense sweat sesh.

• 2 Tbs coconut shavings, unsweetened
  • 1 frozen banana, pre-sliced
  • 1 cup of mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 scoop of vanilla Tone It Up Protein
  • Juice from 1/2 a lime
  • 1 cup coconut water

LEAN & GREEN SMOOTHIE

Why we love it: Thanks to one of our favorite tropical delights, kiwifruit, this smoothie delivers 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs! This antioxidant is ultra helpful for dewy, summer skin. It also helps boost your immune system and it even contributes to better iron absorption ~ a plus for expecting #TIUMamas!

• 1/2 cucumber, sliced
  • 1 frozen kiwi (pre-sliced)
  • 1 green apple, diced
  • 1 cup coconut water
  • Handful of fresh kale
  • 1 Tbs pure maple syrup or honey

Directions: Add all ingredients to the blender, liquids first. Then power it up, babe. Blend until smooth and ready for sipping.

Looking for more delicious, detoxifying, and nutrient-packed recipes like these smoothies?! The Tone It Up Nutrition Plan has thousands of amazing recipes and has helped so many beautiful babes feel healthy, fit, and confident!

1. M says:

Hi ladies! These look amazing! Just to check, would these be suitable to sub in as a M1 or M2, rather than an M3 or M4?

Thanks! :)

1. karli_tonesup says:

I would say since they’re fun and fruity keep them for meals 1-3 :)

2. karli_tonesup says:

Yum these look so good! Thanks so much, I love how simple they are too! Definitely going to incorporate them into my weekly menu next week!

3. Ann says:

those look fab, delish and perfect timing as I have some fresh fruit, cucumbers and kale to use up! Perfect for this warm Florida weather in the humid AM when I am sitting out at the soccer fields. Thank you!!

4. Irena says:

If I don’t Perfect Fit Protein… Is it still ok? Or should I put something else instead od PFP? Thanx :))

1. VivMa says:

I don’t have it either because it’s too expensive and I’m on a college student budget, but I bought the vanilla flavored rice protein from nutribiotic at vitamineshoppe and it’s really great in smoothies. Not so much for baking though :)

1. Irena says:

Oh great. I’m a student also so it’s a little to much money for me…

1. VivMa says:

Ya, that one you can get online for less than $30 for 3lbs. If you get the free membership they send you emails with 20% off your entire purchase all the time :) And that protein powder is really delicious!

5. Christen says:

I just had the coconut core as a meal 2 replacement after an hour long tabata workout this morning. It is very fresh and fruity! I used some fresh blueberries and raspberries along with 2 frozen strawberries for my 1 cup of fruit. Yum!

6. kp_Sparkles says:

I have not been doing well on workouts this week. One TIU workout and 2 days of cardio. I never really finish a challenge and feel like it’s going to happen again lol. Anybody else have this problem too?

1. TIU_SherSher says:

This is Bikini Series #3 for me and I have yet to finish the whole 8 weeks… l usually fizzle out on the weekends and last year I only made it to the beginning of week 5. 3rd times a charm maybe!!

2. Misssophy28 says:

Yes kp_sparkles! I do fine with the eating, but workouts are really hard for me! I work 3 jobs and get up at 530am for work and sometimes don’t get home til 8pm, sometimes even 130am! I’m so exhausted, I find it really hard! Any suggestions from anyone who works before 7am and gets home late for how to stay motivated and not fall behind on workouts would be really appreciated!!!!

7. Ooooh, I love your recipes! Mangoes and raspberries are so tasty together!

8. Stefania Rodriguez says:

Is there
    anyway you could make printables for the BB2 and BB3 DVD workouts? I’m
    having trouble importing the videos to my phone. Want to do the eorkouts
    at the gym since I don’t have heavier weights/ kettlebell or a Pilates
    ball. Would be sooo grateful!

1. Laura P says:

Hey Stefania,
      I am not sure if you bought the digital copy of BB3, but there was a PDF with step by step directions on how to get them to load onto your mobile devices. I doubt that K&K would be able to make a printable because that can potentially make them more exposed to piracy/theft of their workouts. Maybe you can reach out to their customer service department and they can send you the instructions or walk you through the process if you let them know if you are running Android or iOS.

9. Alison says:

Ladies, I need some advice please! I’ve been following TIU for about 2 years but I haven’t bought the nutrition plan yet. I want to try it sometime soon but I feel overwhelmed. I am new to cooking in general, and I would probably need to buy a blender since some of the recipes seem to require it. Where do all of you do your food shopping? Do I have to go to Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s or could I find many of the ingredients at chain grocery stores? Also, would I need to continuously buy nutrition products from TIU and wait for them to be delivered? Thank you!

1. Ashley says:

I find most of my ingredients at my local grocery store (Kroger). Sometimes things are cheaper at TJ’s (not as sure about Whole Foods as we don’t have one around here yet). Keep in mind some things, like nuts or dried fruits or grains, might be cheapest if you buy from bulk bins (and I use our local health food store for that – great prices and quality on those). I don’t think you have to buy TIU nutrition products to make their recipes or be successful on their plan if you don’t want. Many ladies use a different protein powder (you can buy many online cheaply) or vitamins. That said, I do love PFP :) And I think you’ll be happy to know the recipes in the nutrition plan are very easy to make. No crazy techniques or lengthy preparations. Plus they are very tasty!

2. Carrie says:

I usually get most of shopping done at target, costco or aldi. On occasion I will go to Trader Joes or Whole Foods as a treat.

10. Mailoha says:

anybody know what i can substitute the protein powder for?

11. Eva Wardyla says:

I purchased the vanilla protein powder and can’t stand the taste. I tried fruits smoothies mentioned above with water and yougurt but the taste is still awful. Please any suggestions?

Thanks!