Featured Recipe: No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies!

INGREDIENTS

• 1/3

cup honey

• 1/2

cup almond milk

• 3-4

Tbs. cacao powder

• 1/2

cup peanut butter

• 3

cups oats

• 1

scoop vanilla or chocolate Perfect Fit Protein

DIRECTIONS

STEP 1: Heat honey, almond milk and cacao powder in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil. Add the peanut butter, oats and Perfect Fit Protein and continue to mix until well incorporated. Form mixture into cookies, place on wax paper and refrigerate until set.
STEP 2: Enjoy one or two cookies as a mid morning or post workout snack on your Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. These pair really well with a frothy Almond Milk Latte!

AUTHOR NOTES

If you're looking for quick snack to satisfy a sweet craving without compromising your healthy, Tone It Up Lifestyle, we've got the perfect fix for you! This featured treat from our girl @Emed0323 make a delicious, nutty cookie with only six ingredients and no baking required.

1. Ashley says:

They look great! I’ll be making these later this afternoon. Thanks ladies!! :)

2. Kendal Hooper says:

Just made these, and their delicious! They taste like dark chocolate reeses peanut butter cups :)

3. Meaghan says:

Just made these and they are delicious!! I would like to know what the calories are in 1 cookie. Anyone know?

1. Meaghan says:

I just figured out the calories and if you make 15 cookies they are 146 calories each

2. Ashley H. says:

I just calculated and with 3 tbsp cocoa, and 17 cookies. One cookie has 105 calories, 4.4 grams fat, 32.6 grams sodium, 12.9 carbs, 1.5 grams fiber, and 6.6 grams protein!

4. Kristal Bonner says:

I’ve made these twice now, and they are delish!! the first time i followed the recipe, and i liked them but wasn’t as excited as I had hoped to be. I’m used to the bad for you fatty kind lol so for the second batch i tweaked the recipe a bit and added 2 TBS cocoa powder, and about 1/4 c. melted dark chocolate chips. I also added in some Chia seeds, and bumped the almond milk up because of the chocolate chips. and I am suuuuper happy with it! I also keep mine in the freezer because I love them frozen :)

5. Aurora says:

Hey girls, I’ve just made these…I would like to know: are the cookies supposed to be crunchy?

Tnx

6. OletaNaomi says:

I have made these before they are awesome!