Featured CHOCOLATE Treats!
Have you entered the CHOCOLATE Perfect Fit Protein Challenge yet!? There are still two days left to submit your fun, chocolatey recipes to the Perfect Fit Protein Facebook Page for a chance to win an INCREDIBLE gift pack! Get all the details on how to enter below! ;)
This is your chance to let your imagination run wild!
It’s so exciting to see your delicious creations poring in! We’ve been experimenting too, and it’s amazing how rich, smooth and decadent your NEW Chocolate flavor is!! As a special Friday treat, we’re featuring a few of the recipes submitted so far. Try one or try them all for an added touch of sweetness to the weekend!
Perfect Fit Chocolate Macaroons
Submitted by: Veronica
- 2 and 2/3 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 Cup pure maple syrup
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and stir until well mixed. Add vanilla and coconut oil and stir again. Gradually add maple syrup until a dough forms. Scoop dough into roughly 1 tablespoon sized balls, and place on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 115° for 2-3 hours, or until done.
Perfect Fit Peppermint Patty
Submitted by: Christie
For the chocolate:
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 1 scoop Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein
- 1/2 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 T honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 3 tsp of Stevia
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and allow to blend for 10 minutes, until the nibs are smooth. Alternatively, for a quick process, use cocoa powder. Stop to scrape down the sides as needed. Once butter-like consistency forms, press mixture into an ice cube tray, forming the chocolate on the top half and up the sides to create a “pocket.”
For the mint cream center:
- 1 Cup raw cashews
- 1/2 Cup coconut water or almond milk
- 3 tsp of Stevia
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 Tbs honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients for the mint cream in your food processor and blend until creamy. This will take about 5 minutes. Stop to scrape down the sides as needed.
Pour into ice cube tray “pockets” created with chocolate. Then cover the cream with another layer of chocolate. Place in freezer and let freeze over night. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Perfect Fit Dark Chocolate-Chia Coconut Balls
Submitted by: Kate
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein
- 2 Tbs almond butter
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
Mix together all ingredients until chia seeds are fully incorporated. If necessary, add a splash of almond milk to thin out mixture. Once combined, form into balls and roll in coconut flakes to coat! Makes about 8 tbsp size balls.
Wintery Mix Chocolate Bar
Submitted by: Jara
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- Scoop of Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbs unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 scoop of Vanilla Perfect Fit Protein
- dash of mint extract
- dash of almond extract
Mix coconut oil, cacao powder, salt and chocolate Perfect Fit in a bowl until all ingredients are combined. If it’s a cold day, microwave mixture for a few seconds to soften. Next, combine the almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla Perfect Fit, almond and mint extract in a separate bowl. Pour the first mixture evenly over a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and drizzle on top with the second mixture. Freeze overnight and break up into rustic pieces once set. YUM.
We want to see what you can do with your NEW Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein!!!
How to enter:
1. Create an inventive, fun and delicious recipe featuring your NEW Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein. It can be anything. We created your Chocolate Almond Biscotti as a way to kick it off!
2. Post your best photo to the Perfect Fit Protein Facebook Page. All entries MUST include: your name, the recipe and your best photo of the final product with the name of the recipe ON THE PHOTO.
5 Winners will receive a 50 Serving Bag of CHOCOLATE Perfect Fit Protein, a box of Perfect Fit Bars and a Blender Bottle.
All submissions must be posted to the Perfect Fit Protein Facebook Page by Sunday, November 17 at Midnight!